Join us Wednesday, September 19th, 8:00am – 11:00am, to attend CanCham’s Canadian Education Seminar, a two-part morning event featuring panel discussions, presentations and a Q&A segment with the objective to reintroduce the presence of Canadian education in the ASEAN region and touch on the reasons why one should choose Canada as a place to continue further education.
Where: 1st Floor Conference Hall, National University of Management, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- 8:00am – Arrival of guests, Registration
- 8:30am – Opening remarks
- 8:35am – Speech by H.E Ms. Donica Pottie
- 8:40am – Introduction by Mr. Bunleng Men
- 8:45am – 1ST Panel Discussion; Canadian education in Cambodia and the ASEAN region. Linkages in place.
- 9:45am – 2ND Panel Discussion; Alumni perspective, insight on cost of living, tuition, multi-culturalism, soft skills.
- 10:30am – Q&A
- 11:00am – Networking in the garden
Who is the Education Seminar for?
Education institutions in Cambodia. Professionals working in the education sector in Cambodia. Teachers. Parents. High school students.
If you are interested in attending please RSVP to [email protected] with your full name and contact information.