Executive Commitee / Board of Directors
The Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Cambodia (CanCham) is a member-led organization.
The Board of Directors is responsible for guiding and directing the activities of the Chamber and to oversee its financial transactions. It is also in charge of the implementation and promotion of the policies of the Chamber and ultimately the approval of new members.
Members of CanCham’s Board of Directors are elected on an annual basis by members with voting rights.
The 2019 CanCham Board of Directors
- Frederic Proulx, Chairman
- David Said, Vice-Chairman
- Jean Francois Morin, Executive Member of the Board
- Yurick Vandal, Executive Member of the Board
- Albert Lee, Member of the Board
- Phymean Noum, Member of the Board