A corporate body, partnership, sole proprietorship, or other legally constituted business may apply for Corporate Membership. Also, it may designate one or more persons ordinarily resident in Cambodia to be a Corporate Nominee.
A Corporate Member will be accorded voting status.
Other benefits include:
- Opportunities to get your business logo and news listed on our website, social media and monthly newsletters
- Opportunities to meet and network with potential cooperative business partners
- Attend regular meetings with other CanCham members
- Contribute to the promotion of Canada’s interests in Cambodia
- Access to special events with Canadian Embassy
- Voice your business concerns to the policy makers through our association
- Invitation to CanCham events at a discounted rate
- Consult about business opportunities in Cambodia
Application Process for Corporate Membership
To register as a CanCham Corporate Member, you must complete the Corporate Membership form found through the button below.
Application fees can be paid via bank transfer, or securely online in this site via credit card. Proof of payment and company certificate should be sent to [email protected] for the board of directors to review, along with the most recent version of your company’s logo in high resolution.
As soon as your application form and payment have been processed, you will have access to the benefits of the CanCham Corporate Membership.
Corporate Membership Fee: $300 USD
Registration for 2022 is now open. Register before Jan 1 and receive full benefits for the remainder of 2021.